BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Taking Timber by storm

Mackenzie begins her 1st full week of school by riding the bus with her big brother & sister. She's in good hands, no doubt. I'm wondering if she'll fall asleep on the ride home like the others did. I'll find out in a few hours.

Transition day of K: Mackenzie's ready to ride carpool to school today. Her backpack is loaded with school supplies... she's SO excited.

Mackenzie exits the car on her 1st day of K... I'll miss you Mackenzie. How will I ever get all my work done without her help?


There she goes... not even looking back. I think that means she's prepared. Way to go MOM!



Thankgoodness for big sisters, huh? Caroline will walk her to class so I'm not late to my VT appointments. Scott had chorus practice at 8:15am, so he's already been at school for an hour. Can't wait to hear him perform.




Yea! They remembered to turn around so I could get a picture of Mackenzie as she enters the school for her 1st day of kindergarten.

Can Timber Drive Elementary handle 3 Truelove children? Sure hope so! Check out Mackenzie on her debut to Kindergarten. Scott had to be at school early for chorus practice, so Caroline was a GREAT big sister to walk Mackenzie to class as I had VT appointments starting at 9:15am. It's great to have a few things scheduled to keep me busy this first little while so I can adjust to an empty house. Peace & quiet is something I haven't had much of the last decade. I've got a friend from church coming to make salsa & pickles tomorrow, then I'm taking my sister-in-law to a dr. appointment on Monday as she can't drive due to foot surgery, plus I've got a Primary meeting 1 morning next week as well as my Meals on Wheels deliveries another day, so... where's all that FREE time I'm supposed to have now that the kids are all school-age? Hmmmm. I had a feeling things wouldn't come to a stand still, so it's no big shock, but this is a new chapter of my life and it's definitely exciting.