BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Summer Fun

I took at least a dozen pictures of Eric helping Mackenzie jump "bumps" as she kept calling it. She could spend all day jumping in the waves, but I don't think Eric's arms would last. I had fun just watching her have fun. Too cute!

So, after wiping out while boogie boarding last summer, we were unsure if Caroline would attempt riding waves this summer. But... she was eager to give it another try. She had a blast. She did wipe out eventually and called it quits for the day. But, to our surprise, she went at it the very next day. Last summer, after 1 wipeout, she was done for the summer. She's growing up.

I love watching the kids play together and get along for hours at a time. A mother's dream come true.


Scott & Caroline have SO much fun together. I do hope Mackenzie will eventually age into the club. Right now, she can't hang with the boogie boarding. Maybe next summer will be her year.



Notice that the smart one in the family is wearing the sunglasses. The squinters have their sunglasses in the beach bag... not helping out so much, but in a minute, they'll be turned around playing in the sand/water, so it won't matter. Go play!