Lucky to have 3 healthy, happy, smart, beautiful, active children.
Lucky to wake up to being pinched by a little boy who noticed I didn't wear green to bed. But, he quickly brought me something green to put on so I wouldn't get pinched by the girls when they woke up!
Lucky that Scott was able to remove the bag of Skittles that I got jammed into the printer this morning. He followed the trail of gold coins to the printer in hopes of finding a bag of skittles, instead, he found that I had tried to print a document and the bag of skittles I had hid under some paper in the printer (so he could find them) got jammed in the printer in the process. So much for the luck of the Irish. But, I was lucky that it caused no permanent damage.
Lucky that I didn't have to cook breakfast this morning because there's nothing luckier than a bowl of Lucky Charms. Oh... I've tried green eggs in years past. That didn't go over well with Scott. Last year's green grits about made Caroline cry, though Mackenzie thought having green milk was funny. So, this year I played it safe and served Lucky Charms for breakfast... all smiles in the Truelove household this St. Patrick's Day!
