Hope, (Caroline's doll), helps blow out candles after church on Sunday. The girls had fun decorating the cupcakes. Happy Birthday Caroline! We're so glad you're a part of our family.
A sure sign your little girl is growing up: clothes, nail polish & gift cards for her b-day. As parents, we got her a craft bag/organizer, so we're definitely trying to keep her grounded.Viva La Juicy perfume. Caroline LOVES saying the name as much as she enjoys wearing the scent. Thank you AUNTIES!
Big Brother: Scott wrote Caroline a sweet note about preparing for her baptism now that she's 8. Every girl needs a big brother. I sure appreciated my brothers when I was growing up. I'm glad my girls have a big brother too.
The girls had fun making flower-shaped cookies with a cookie press. Thanks to daddy, we figured out how to use it. We left the icing decor to the girls and they did a GREAT job! Notice some of the b-day decorations for Caroline... from the chalkboard to the stairwell, the kids helped put up streamers & balloons to celebrate Caroline's special day. It was a fun time.
Big Brother: Scott wrote Caroline a sweet note about preparing for her baptism now that she's 8. Every girl needs a big brother. I sure appreciated my brothers when I was growing up. I'm glad my girls have a big brother too.
The girls had fun making flower-shaped cookies with a cookie press. Thanks to daddy, we figured out how to use it. We left the icing decor to the girls and they did a GREAT job! Notice some of the b-day decorations for Caroline... from the chalkboard to the stairwell, the kids helped put up streamers & balloons to celebrate Caroline's special day. It was a fun time.
