



Valentine's Day is a day to celebrate in the Truelove household. The kids had their cousins Kalea & Mia spend the night, so we woke up and made heart-shaped pancakes for breakfast. After their cousins left, we took the family iceskating. It was Mackenzie's 1st time on the ice. She wanted Eric & I to hold her hands, so we managed not to fall on her the entire time on the ice... quite a feat considering it's Cherre's 3rd time on the ice EVER and Eric's first time since we've been married. It was a fun time. The kids had their faces painted. We've also included a picture of the kids Valentine surprises that we set out for them today to remind them how much we LOVE them. I also included a picture of Caroline's Valentine box that I helped her paint/decorate as well as a picture of Mackenzie before she ate a Valentine cupcake from her PaPa. The kids were really excited about taking in their valentine cards/candies yesterday. Mackenzie even had a fun little party with some church friends where they decorated sugar cookies and exchanged valentines. It's a great time to celebrate the love we share. If you're reading this, know that you are one of the ones that we love & care about. I'm SO grateful "I Love You" is a common phrase that's shared many times a day in our home. It's always nice to hear.

